New Ebola Outbreak?

Sam sam at webcontent.com
Sun Oct 29 10:32:37 EST 1995

I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny whether there has been
a new outbreak of the Ebola virus in Zaire, that is a new outbreak
since August this year.

A friend told me they'd heard a report on Radio 4, one of the UK's
national radio stations about a possible new outbreak in Zaire.  I'm
particularly interested as a friend of mine is working with a relief
agency between Kinshasa and Nairobi.

Any information would be gratefully received.