Alien Viruses

charles mccarthy pandoc at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 27 09:58:42 EST 1995

In <46q90g$ho8 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk> jcosta at pen.gulbenkian.pt (Vasconcelos
Costa 385) writes:

>> Rafael Maldonado <rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu> writes:

If this

>> >Sure. The family rocketviridiae is belived to belong to the Alpha
Centauri
>> >solar system. The capside looks like a spacial rocket form some old

>> >Flash Gordon comic. They have a propulsion system wich alows them
>> >cross million or year-light of distance. Moreover, the genetic
material
>> >of those viruses is some kind of silica-mercury compound, very
common in
>> >Alpha Centauri ecosystems.
>>
>> Only partly right. Although the family is called rocketviridiae,
from their
>> rocket-like shape when viewed under an eletron microscope , they do
not use
>> rockets to travel between solar systems. They are pushed between the
stars
>> by the pressure of sunlight, sort of like tiny solar sails.
>>
>Still another distinctive characteristic: virus suspensions have a
green
>color. This can be easily explained from the fact that these viruses
acquire
>an envelope by budding from infected cells. As everybody knows, aliens
are
>green, and this is due to a green pigmentation of their cell
membranes.

>Joao V. Costa

Guys:

You are forgetting the most dangerous phenomenon of all.  If they are
not metabolizing, these creatures from the deep, dark outer spaces must
be using some sort of telekinesis to prevent them from being sucked
apart by the essentially complete vacuum of space. They could even be
typing this now...(shut-up!-no-just keep typing)

My major concern though is whether or not they will be paying taxes.  I
hear Rush Limbaugh is already infected...

Good Luck,

Charlie

Charles P. McCarthy
Healthcare Consulting and