Grad School and Job Opportunities

Usedtobeme usedtobeme at aol.com
Thu Oct 19 21:43:53 EST 1995

I'm hoping that someone has advice/information for a Clinical
Microbiologist/Virologist who is very interested in going on to pursue a
Graduate Degree(Masters or PhD) in Microbiology/Immunology.

Specifically, I'm very interested in research virology. What job
opportunities exist for a Masters or PhD Degree holder currently and also
in the not so distant future?

Circumstances may make this move into Graduate Education possible by next
fall, but I am very tentative to dive head first into this thing without
more input as to the state of the job market. I have talked to local
Professors and PhD's but would like to hear from the rest of the globe!!!

Thanks in advance!!!
USEDTOBEME at AOL.COM