need info on gulf war and microbes allegedlly used by US

David Detweiler david34 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 20 00:59:55 EST 1995

    I'M A COLLEGE STUDENT DOING AREPORT ON BIOLOGICAL WARFARE AND THE
CURRENT TOPIC of gulf war vertens developing symptoms of joint pain,
skin rashes, shortness of breath, insomnia, memory problems, chronic
fatigue, diarrhea, nightmares, night sweats, and lost hair interests me
greatly.  I also heard that the vet's were transfering smytoms to thier
spouses and children.  I guess 10-18 different shipped to sadam hussein
are made in  Texas and Florida.  Aparently , one of the isolated
man-made biologicals is some sort of Mycoplasma incognitus infection
and if caught early the treatment is doxycycline.  I am interested in
the details of what the mycoplasma does to our body, why doxycycline
inhibits it,s action, and best and worst case senarios.  If anyone has
any information related to these topics please e-mail me.

                        Thank you,
                        David Detweiler
                        Fresno, CA