References for Arenaviruses, Bunyaviruses, and Filoviruses

Terry DiPaolo, Jr. dipaolo at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 17 22:05:17 EST 1995

I am trying to assemble references for a term paper on new and deadly viruses,
including historial information and biological effects. Most importantly, I would
like to know how they are treated in the human system and the effects they have.
I understand that there are some whose primary carrier is unknown, and I wanted
to know any and all updated information.  I have tried the Tulane web page, but
some information, such as that on Bunyaviruses, to not available.

If you know where I can get current research, please post here.  I appreciate
your help

Terry