antiviral reviews

Martin J. Gallagher marty at ionchannel.med.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 10 10:31:54 EST 1995

Hello,

   I am beginning to think about possible postdoc projects in which I
could apply my PhD experience in protein chemistry/phramacology to studies
of infectious diseases.  Therefore, I was hoping someone in this group
could point me to a current review article that would highlight important
questions concerning the development of antiviral agents. Medline gives me
many hits, so advice from experienced researchers would help me focus.

                                                   Thank you,

                                                   Marty Gallagher

--
Martin J. Gallagher          phone:  (617) 432-1729
Dept. of Neurobiology        fax:    (617) 734-7557
Harvard Medical School       E-mail:marty at ionchannel.med.harvard.edu
220 Longwood Ave             http://ionchannel.med.harvard.edu/~marty
Boston, MA  02115