Recipes for sale!!

Vasconcelos Costa 385 jcosta at pen.gulbenkian.pt
Mon Oct 9 03:04:40 EST 1995

> From server-daemon at dl.ac.uk Fri Oct  6 11:10 WET 1995
> Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 06:31:40 GMT
> From: skiper at iglou.iglou.com (Jake Hudson)
> To: "bionet.virology mail newsgroup" <bionet-news at dl.ac.uk>
> Subject: Recipes for sale!!
> Comments: List problems/queries to <biosci at dl.ac.uk>
> Comments: To mail both the group and netnews send to (virology at dl.ac.uk)
>
> 	Ever gone to a fast food chain restaurant and spent
> $10.00-$15.00 a meal on food that is not that good or even
> healthy??????  Well I know that you so here is my anser
> to your money problem for the price of $5.00 you will get
> over 74 recipies that our safe and are very cheap to make.

I thought I knew some virology, but I'm always learning. I'll study this
new field in virology.
Does this mailing list have someone controlling this kind of abuse?

Joao V. Costa

I  GGG   CCC    Dr. JOAO V. COSTA                     e-mail:
I G     C       Laboratorio de Virologia II              jcosta at gulbenkian.pt
I G  GG C       Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciencia       phone: +351 (1) 4435750
I G   G C       Apartado 14, R. Quinta Grande, 6      fax:   +351 (1) 4435625
I  GGG   CCC    P-2781 OEIRAS Codex, PORTUGAL