New web site

robert.coelen at jcu.edu.au robert.coelen at jcu.edu.au
Mon Oct 2 22:30:41 EST 1995

>Heartily endorsed: some of the nicest graphics I've ever seen inside
>or outside a glossy expensive textbook.  About to become an integral
>part of my tutorial and computer assisted undergraduate
>training...!!
> |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
> |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
> | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
> |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |

Definitely seconded for the same purpose. Talking of purpose I have just been funded
by our government to produce a CD-ROM which demonstrates (amongst other things)
molecular techniques. The full text of my proposal can be obtained from our web
site "chironex.jcu.edu.au" (I'll put it on this afternoon). I am looking for comments
as to what techniques might be good to put on this cd-rom.
The slant will be heavily in favour of molecular virology......... of course !

Cheers,

Robert

Dr Robert J. Coelen                                  fax:   61-77-791 526
Dept of Biomedical and Tropical Veterinary Sciences  phone: 61-77-815 024
James Cook University of North Queensland
Townsville-just-about-on-THE-reef, Q, 4811      URL:chironex.jcu.edu.au
                                      o     e
                                       w   d
                                        n n