Earth trying to kill us?

Dan96E dan96e at aol.com
Fri Mar 31 18:16:18 EST 1995

I am not very educated at about the viruses and medicine but I want to be
a doctor when I get older.  When I read the Hot Zone I got the impression
that the Earth is attacking the thing that hurts it ....which is humans.
This might seem far-fetched but it is like the Earth is sending out all of
these viruses and new pathogens it protect itself.  Since we are invading
the rain-forest and destroying it the Earth is releasing these viruses to
stop the destruction.  I don’t know but it kinda makes sense.  I would
appreciate comments about this idea maybe some of you have heard the
samething or thought it.

    Thanks,

    -Dan Escapa

    -Dan96E at aol.com