book on plant extracts and retroviruses???

s14840mz at umassd.edu s14840mz at umassd.edu
Thu Mar 23 02:15:02 EST 1995

I was recently given a pamphlet on new book.  The topic of the book was
plant extracts and retroviruses...( I think it was about plant extracts
used as possible anti- retrovirus agents).  I have misplaced the pamphlet
and was wondering if anyone has any information on the book.  I remember
that the book was expensive ($163.00).
	Any info would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.

Miguel