Anti-Serum to Virus?

Mark Brodsky markb at unseen2.acns.nwu.edu
Tue Mar 21 17:57:08 EST 1995

I just saw Outbreak. Forgetting all the Hollywood hyperbole (this was
after all an entertainment not an educational movie) I was curious
about the use of an anti-serum to the virus. I had not heard of such a
thing before. Is it possible to make an anti-serum to a virus?

--
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not
sure  you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Mark E. Brodsky					E-mail: mark-brodsky at nwu.edu
Northwestern University                         or  markb at casbah.acns.nwu.edu
Evanston, Il.