Outbreak (the movie)

Chad Irby cirby at gate.net
Wed Mar 22 15:51:03 EST 1995

Jeremy L. Milum (cmmilum at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu) wrote:

: It was a picture of a filovirus.  Similiar pictures are in the
: book _Hot Zone_ by Richard Preston.  They are characterizied
: by their thread like appearance

Speaking of pictures...

Does anyone know of any archives of pictures of Ebola and the other
interesting virus strains?  I've seen a few on WWW of other things, but
are there any good repositories of electron microscope scans?

--

Chad Irby           /    My greatest fear: that future generations will,
cirby at gate.net     /      for some reason, refer to me as an "optimist."