Outbreak (the movie)

T Bannor tbannor at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 12:10:36 EST 1995

I saw "Outbreak" over the weekend and I have the same criticisms listed
previously. One question though: What was the thing in the micrographs
showing the virus? I am a former researcher for Upjohn, but not a
virologist. However, that thing didn't look like any virus I've seen
pictures of. It looked like a light micrograph of a germinating fungal
spore or something similar. If it really was a virus, does anyone know
what it was?

Todd Bannor
T Bannor at aol.com