David H L Bishop

Martin Hewlett marty_hewlett at TIKAL.BIOSCI.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Mar 21 09:37:45 EST 1995

jclewley at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk (Dr. J.P. Clewley) wrote:

> To: Colleagues and friends of David H L Bishop
>
> From: Tom Monath
>
> On March 14th, David Bishop was summarily fired from his post as Director,
> Institute of Virology and Environmental Mictobiology, Natural Environmental
> Research Council (NERC), OXford.

Tom, thank you for posting this news.  The news itself
as well as the method of David's dismissal come as a complete
shock.  I agree with you that immediate response from those
who know of David's contributions is warranted.

Is there an E-mail address to which responses may be sent?

Marty Hewlett
Dept. of Molec. and Cell. Biol.
University of Arizona