Ebola/Lassa Fever pointers?

renew uwnet10 at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 20 20:24:43 EST 1995

Hello, All! I'm posting on behalf of a former student, newly enamored
with viral epidemiology. If you could drop me some pointers re: ftp,
gopher, telnet, WAIS, www, or (naturally) any FAQ's on Ebola/Lassa, you'd
make a befuddled middle-school teacher VERY relieved, & keep my
(artificial) status in my former student's eyes. THX in advance!

__ __ . . . . . . __ __  = 73 <BEST REGARDS!> Lucky Leptons,as Phun Photons;

Evan Justin, UW*Ferret*94Su; 8th Grade Natural History{P.Sci/Math/Counsl}

EMAIL= uwnet10 at u.washington.edu            VMAIL=206-463-9168x104 (USA)

                           FAX=206-463-9707 (USA)

McMurray Middle School, 9329 S.W. Cemetery Road, Vashon Island, WA 98070  USA