INFO needed on virology, please.

ajmst37 at vms.cis.pitt.edu ajmst37 at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Sat Mar 18 14:27:09 EST 1995

hello,
I am majoring in biology in college, and was wondering what schooling I
would need to become a virologist.  Also, is virology strictly research?

I'm very interested in the subject, but am worried about if there are
any jobs out there.  And a question to anyone who is a virologist, is
the work done rewarding?  For some reason I have the idea in my head that
if I don't find the cure to some disease, my life's work would have been
a waste.

help would be appreciated,

Andrew=AJMST37 at vms.cis.pitt.edu