HIV-1 vs. HIV-2

Barbara Sherry Barbara_Sherry at ncsu.edu
Thu Mar 16 08:35:14 EST 1995

Patrick and Ed-
Please continue your discussions publicly on this service, rather than
privately through your personal email addresses!  Your discussions have been
intelligent, informative, thought-provoking, and polite.  One of my main
reasons for subscribing to this service is for that kind of stimulation.
I'm sure that others have benefited from your discussions as well.
Hope to see more!

Barb Sherry

Barbara Sherry, Ph.D.             North Carolina State Univ.
(919)515-4480                     College of Veterinary Med.
FAX (919)515-3044                 4700 Hillsborough St.
email bsherry at sn1.cvm.ncsu.edu    Raleigh, NC  27606