HIV-1 vs. HIV-2

Jackson Kang-M Lin st0109 at STUDENT-MAIL.JSU.EDU
Thu Mar 16 17:52:51 EST 1995

I totally agreed. I have been monitoring their discussions for the past
few days and/or weeks. Both Patrick and Ed- have replied my e-mails.
The former replies were informative ones, and the latter was an
argumentative one (to correct my mistake if Ed- knows what I mean: the
Ebola?). But isn't that what this virology newsgroup is all about?