KS and a new Herpesvirus?

erik at aruba.ccit.arizona.edu erik at aruba.ccit.arizona.edu
Mon Mar 13 03:24:50 EST 1995

I am hopefully writing a grant proposal for my prelim exams,
and I'm interested in writing it about the new herpes virus fragments linked
to KS lesions-if this is true!  I'm having trouble finding information about
this subject.  I have the article from Science (late 94' or early 95'?)
but I am unable to find anything else right now.  Help!
Thanks!1

                       A Minnesotan trapped in the desert.