The journal 'Virus Genes'

ncel tdiener at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Mon Mar 13 08:04:57 EST 1995

Virus Genes is indeed published by Kluwer Academic Publishers, P.O.Box
322, 3300 AH Dordrecht, The Netherlands (request sample copy).
Editor-in-Chief is Dr. Yechiel Becker, Department of Molecular Virology,
The Hebrew University, Hadassah Med.Center, P.O.Box 1172, Jerusalem,
19010 Israel. I hope this answers your question.
T.O.Diener, University of Maryland, College Park