Current state of research on genital herpes

Larry Stevens lstevens at airmail.net
Fri Mar 10 19:41:11 EST 1995

Does someone here know what's going on in research on herpes? Even with 32
million people (last I heard) afflicted with this disease, it seems as
though little is being done in the labs to work toward a cure. No, it's
not life-threatening like HIV, but it can be awfully painful and a
tremendous psychological burden to bear.

What's the latest news on treatment or a cure, other than acyclovir?

Larry Stevens

E-MAIL
lstevens at airmail.net

         <<<<<A T T E N T I O N   N O N - P R O G R A M M E R S>>>>>>

Help start a new Usenet biz.jobs.offered newsgroup for those of us not involved in computer science. Contact me for information, or if you have info to offer.