aids

RYBICKI, ED ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Fri Mar 10 05:05:33 EST 1995

Had to send this via the Net as the address given doesn't work -
sorry!

To: KC at stalban.pta.school.za (Mr Kevin Coles)
Date:          Fri, 10 Mar 1995 09:42:26 SAST-2
Subject:       Re: aids

> I am a biology teacher at St Alban's College in South Africa. My
std

Where is St Albans?  In Gauteng?  If so, you could do no better than
to contact Dr Barry Schoub (or someone else) at the National
Institute of Virology in Sandringham in Jo'burg.  If you are nearer
Cape Town, contact Prof JW Moodie (jmoodie at medmicro.uct.ac.za).  In
any case, any University Medical School will have a fund of info on
HIV / AIDS, and some good textbooks which could be copied.  If you
are in / near Cape Town you could even come use mine!  No need for
recourse to foreigners....tho it's great fun, I agree!

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD          |    "Lord, won't you buy me    |
 | (ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za)   |                               |
 | Dept Microbiology        |      A Mer-ce-des Benz..."    |
 | University of Cape Town  |                               |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |"My friends all drive Porsches |
 | 7700, South Africa       |                               |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023      |      I must make amends..."   |
 | phone: 650-3265          |  (Janis Joplin, Pearl, 1971)  |

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD          |  (ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za)  |
 | Dept Microbiology        | University of Cape Town  |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa     |
 | fax: xx27-21-650 4023    |  tel: xx27-21-650 3265   |
 |       URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology        |