HEP A,B,C,D,F,G....arrr

n.panjwani at ic.ac.uk n.panjwani at ic.ac.uk
Fri Mar 10 04:06:52 EST 1995

> BORING BIT:
> I am a final year nursing student do a presentation on Hep (yes, all of them)
> WHAT I WANT:
> Could everyone tell me all about it....
> How many are there ? eg ABCDEFGH
> How does it directly affect the cels ?
> Is there a "cure" for any of them ?
> Is there a vaccine for all of them ? Any of them ? How effective are they ?
> etc......
>
> THANKYOU
>

> James

Try the following reviews:

Hepatitis viruses: Changing patterns of human disease.
Proc. natl. Acad. Sci, vol 91, pp.2401-2406, 1994

Viral Hepatitis
Arch. Dis. Child., Vol 70, pp. 343-348, 1994.

G'day....

Naveed Panjwani
Dept. of Clinical Sciences
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
University of London, UK