Sinbis Virus

Erin Crouch erina at ksu.ksu.edu
Wed Mar 8 18:22:13 EST 1995

I am a junior in Microbiology at Kansas State University.  I would like the
opinion of the virology community about staying at the same educational
establishment for both BS and PhD.  Is it as taboo as ten years ago or not?  I
plan to do a couple of post-docs in other locations.  I have found a lab I am
happy.  My spouse is also in college with 3-4 more years to go.  I would
prefer to stay here at KSU.

On another note,  can anyone give me some background information about
Sinbis(?) virus in chickens?  If I am wrong on spelling please excuse me.  I
work in a virology lab as an undergraduate level.  As I said above I intend to
stay there.  My possible PhD work could be with Sinbis.  I am eager to start
my own background research on this virus.  Any help would be appreciated about
either topic.  Thank you.

Erin A. Crouch
Dr. E. Ulug's Lab
KSU