the dancing matrix

Walter Ogston ogston at HOBBES.KZOO.EDU
Mon Mar 6 12:11:51 EST 1995

Deborah Wisti-Peterson, nyneve at u.washington.edu writes:
<snip>
> has anyone read _the dancing matrix_? if so, what did you think
> about it?

Yes, I have looked at it but I put it down after a couple of
chapters because I have more interesting things to read.  It
seemed to me like a publicity write-up for Stephen Morse.  Not
that I have anything against Morse, but if you want to learn
about viruses you should go to more than one source for your
information.  On the other hand it does seem to be the most
serious "popular" book about viruses out there.  Judging by what
I have read on the list, the other two (i.e. Hot Zone and Coming
Plague) are not as good.
Walter Ogston				ogston at hobbes.kzoo.edu
Department of Biology			Phone: (616)337-7010
Kalamazoo College			Fax:   (616)337-7251
Kalamazoo, MI 49006-3295