Embola

Giovanni Maga maga at vetbio.unizh.ch
Mon Mar 6 12:03:58 EST 1995

In article <Ray.35.0027FDB8 at cnj.digex.net>, Ray at cnj.digex.net (Ray) wrote:

> Is there any one aut there that know about the Disease EMBOLA. I read a very
> disturbing artical about it in a mag a few weeks ago and am looking for more
> info on the subject. Would appreciate being pointed to some more information,
> although the more I learn about it the more it scare the living hell out of me.
> Ray Pierson
>
> ray at cnj.digex.net

Well, maybe it's wrong, but could it be Ebola? If so, just take a look at
the recent postings to this newsgroup (last few days) and you'll be stucked
by this virus (actually it seems everybody now are scared by Ebola, which
is known since more or less 20 years).
If its really Embola...I don't know.
Cheers.