ancient viruses

Patrick O'Neil patrick at corona
Thu Mar 2 23:18:26 EST 1995

On Thu, 2 Mar 1995 s14840mz at umassd.edu wrote:

> I'd like to know the reference for the ancient virus endogenous to both
> chimpanzees and humans (also, found on the same chromosome).

I need to check the references to my reference on this :)  The basic
information derived from, _The Molecular Biology of the Gene_, which has
a chapter on eukaryotic viruses.  As I do not have the book before me at
the moment, I cannot offer more details but tomorrow, when I have the
chance, I will produce the information you ask for.

Patrick