Fifth Disease

A.J.Cann nna at le.ac.uk
Mon Jul 31 10:50:01 EST 1995

JOE BRENNAN <ajbren at goodnet.com> wrote:
>A friend of mine was just diagnosed with fifth disease.  I was wondering
>if someone could tell me what type of virus causes this disease.  If
>possible I would also like information on the etiology, prognosis and
>treatment.

Take a look at:
http://www-micro.msb.le.ac.uk/335/Parvoviruses.html

Dr Alan J. Cann  PhD,   Department of Microbiology & Immunology,
University of Leicester,  P.O. Box 138,  Medical Sciences Building,
University Road, Leicester LE1 9HN,  UK.
Email: nna at le.ac.uk     http://www.le.ac.uk/CWIS/AD/MI/ST/nna.html