let's get a virus FAQ going -Reply

KERSTING.PATHLOGY at mail.health.ufl.edu KERSTING.PATHLOGY at mail.health.ufl.edu
Thu Jul 27 11:08:18 EST 1995

>>>>>Lyle wrote:
  I can't speak for the working virologists on this group, but me
personally
I feel an FAQ is unnecessary.  Compiling an FAQ is a lot of work,
especially with the level of discussion you are asking for.
There are any number of good basic virology text books that
already cover the topics you listed above.  Any good basic text
will give you the info you request.  This is one thing that
existing books already do far better than the net.
  Lyle Najita <<<<<<<<

I agree with this and I spoke to Steve about creating a list of
interesting websites instead. There are several good URL such as
CDC, etc. So how about a Virology-URL-List ???

                                                    \|/
Robert Kersting					         \(0)_(0)/
E-mail: kersting.pathlogy at mail.health.ufl.edu       (_)
University of Florida, Dpt. of Neuropathology       \_/