FW Murphy

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Mon Jul 24 05:56:13 EST 1995

...whose Email address I have searched for in vain these many
days...please, if you follow this group, could you contact me so I
can ask you to write something short along the lines of what you
finished your conference  talk in South Africa with?  For publication
on the Web?

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

"And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you"