ICVO Vth Congress

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Mon Jul 24 10:31:32 EST 1995

The HTML version of a report on this Congress - the Vth International
Congress on the Impact of Viral Diseases on th Developing World, held
in South Africa from the 9-14th July - is available at:

URL=http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/icvo.html

It is a bit big; complain to  me if your browser doesn't load it and
I will break it up.

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

"And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you"