Has anyone read this book? -Reply

KERSTING.PATHLOGY at mail.health.ufl.edu KERSTING.PATHLOGY at mail.health.ufl.edu
Sat Jul 22 14:54:25 EST 1995

        Date:   7/22/1995   3:55 pm  (Saturday)
        From:  Robert Kersting
          To:  HCXFER2:HCXFER1:SNXFER1:SNXFER2:TRANFR31:PRIMDOM.SMTP40:"austin at netcom.com"
     Subject:  Re: Has anyone read this book? -Reply

Hi Samantha:

I also read "The Heat Zone" and enjoyed it very much, although it
was in some areas sensationalized. If you are interested in the
topic, I recoomend reading another book called "The Coming
Plague" by Laurie Garrett (look at my post here in this
newsgroup) and also another one named "The Plague Makers". I'm
not sure of the Author's name right now, but if you are
interested let me know, and I'll find out.

Rob
kersting.pathlogy at mail.health.ufl.edu
University of Florida, Dpt. of Neuropathology