Diff. Eqn. governing the spread of a retro-virus infection?

Binegar Birne binegar at math.okstate.edu
Wed Jul 19 12:35:16 EST 1995

I once heard a talk by Cooper (the Physics Nobel Laurate) about a system
of differential equations governing retro-virus infections.  Does anybody
know of a good reference for this specific subject, or even the application
of the theory of differential equations to the study of viral infections.

Please respond by email since I am not a regular subscriber to this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance,
--
Birne Binegar
Mathematics Department, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA