ASV Meeting Report

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Mon Jul 17 07:42:27 EST 1995

I don't know if anyone's thinking of it, but it would be regarded as a
mightily humane thing to do (by those of us who could not be there)
for someone to write a synopsis of the meeting, in terms of "what's
new/what's hot".  I imagine Stephan Spencer at Wisconsin would put it
on the Web and if not, I would be glad to.  Betterth an wainting the
od few months to get it in some journal!!

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

   "And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
      From the profit he's made on your dreams..."