Ebola...AGAIN!!

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Fri Jul 7 06:32:10 EST 1995

Sorry, folks...just updated (probably for the last time) my Ebola
page.

Also now have an Emerging Viruses / Diseases page, for general
interest now that the Ebola fever has died down (in more ways than
one):

Now back to your regular programming.

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

   "And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
      From the profit he's made on your dreams..."