hepatitis G virus

...Enough with the guns bulls**t ahabs.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 4 14:22:38 EST 1995

In article <1995Jul4.145142.68260 at ucl.ac.uk>, Naveed Panjwani
<n.panjwani at lshtm.ac.uk> wrote:

> "A.Khromykh" <A.Khromykh at mailbox.uq.oz.au> wrote:
> >
> > Looking for information on human hepatitis G virus
> >

> Medline brings up nothing on GB agent, so could someone please point
> me in the direction of some refrences as to this potential new virus.
>
> Thanks, Naveed.

     I think that there was a stipulation in the original post that
articles should be from groups other than Abbot Labs (or perhaps I am
mistaken).
     There is an article in a recent Nature Medicine issue about new
isolates of the Hepatitis GB viruses (now, GB-C).  I thought that it was
pretty interesting:

Simons, J. N., et al,   "Isolation of novel Virus-like sequences
Associated with Human Hepatitis" Nature Medicine 1(6): 564-569
--
Harry Hahn <mailto:hhahn at calshp.cals.wisc.edu>