Announcing new WWW virology resource

A.J.Cann nna at le.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 04:10:45 EST 1995

Naveed Panjwani: An Apology

Due to an oversight on my part, I incorrectly implied that Naveed
Panjwani had included links to my WWW their documents from his server
without seeking my prior permission. This was wrong, as he did in fact
contact me some time ago. He has now also corrected the link I referred
to in my earlier post.

Naveed - please accept my apologies.

Dr Alan J. Cann  PhD,   Department of Microbiology & Immunology,
University of Leicester,  P.O. Box 138,  Medical Sciences Building,
University Road, Leicester LE1 9HN,  UK.
Email: nna at le.ac.uk     http://www.le.ac.uk/CWIS/AD/MI/ST/nna.html