Wanted software for administration of virology laboratory

Jack M. Bernstein, M.D. Bernstein at WSU-ID.Dayton.OH.US
Fri Jan 27 23:26:28 EST 1995

In article <9501232109.AA17876 at indy.knoware.nl> yuen at knoware.nl (GGD Rotterdam) writes:
>From: yuen at knoware.nl (GGD Rotterdam)
>Subject: Wanted software for administration of virology laboratory
>Date: 23 Jan 1995 14:05:51 -0600

>Does anyone know how to obtain information about available software (multilanguage if possible) that I might use to support our administration for virology in the Municipal Health Service of Rotterdam, Holland?
>The purpose of this desired system is to support daily processing of Lab-materials that are sent bij several institutions, like hospitals.
>If you have any information about Virology-systems with mainly administrational purposes, operating in unix-environment (Informix is prefered database, but not nescessarily), please send your mail to the Municipal Health Service of Rotterdam,
>Thanks!

>Mr. B. van de Meeberg
>Schiedamsedijk 95
>3011 EN Rotterdam
>Netherlands

I am not aware of any commercial software. I would be interested in this as I
help run a virology lab. We have used somewhat primitive database software in
the past and that has seemed adequate.