Stevens-Johnson Syndrome

Jenny Smith jsmith1 at prairienet.org
Sat Jan 28 10:24:51 EST 1995

Hi to all,

I recently had a family member diagnosed with Stevens-Johnson
Syndrome.  I'm a nurse, so I know a little about the disease,
but I would appreciate any info that anyone could give me about
long-term ramifications, complications, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Jenny Smith, RNC, OGNP
--
O Great Spirit, help me always to speak the truth quietly,
To listen with an open mind when others speak,