Wanted software for administration of virology laboratory

GGD Rotterdam yuen at knoware.nl
Mon Jan 23 15:05:51 EST 1995

Does anyone know how to obtain information about available software (multilanguage if possible) that I might use to support our administration for virology in the Municipal Health Service of Rotterdam, Holland?
The purpose of this desired system is to support daily processing of Lab-materials that are sent bij several institutions, like hospitals.
If you have any information about Virology-systems with mainly administrational purposes, operating in unix-environment (Informix is prefered database, but not nescessarily), please send your mail to the Municipal Health Service of Rotterdam,
Thanks!

Mr. B. van de Meeberg
Schiedamsedijk 95
3011 EN Rotterdam