HIV

audra chopin at EXPERT.CC.PURDUE.EDU
Thu Jan 19 22:11:01 EST 1995

I would like to thank Alison Evans for clearing up my questions. As I said,
I am not too terribly familiar with data concerning this (or for that matter,
any other) disease, and would like to apologizeif my questions were
inappropriate.  However, I would still like to know, just for future reference,
how many patients are currently LIVING with HIV, and how many of those cases
are classified as AIDS.
Thanks in advance.

Audra J. Wolfe