HSVII

Giovanni Maga maga at vetbio.unizh.ch
Wed Jan 11 03:26:00 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950110101456.4349A-100000 at interchg.ubc.ca>,
brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA (John Brunstein) wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jan 1995, Giovanni Maga wrote:
>
> > In article <001303Z10011995 at anon.penet.fi>, an172190 at anon.penet.fi wrote:
> >

> > > My daughter contracted HSVII from a former boyfriend. She is extremely
> > > depressed and reasons that no self-respecting man could ever want her as
> > > a partner if he knew about this problem. Is there any cause for optimism
> > > in terms of a cure (she uses acyclovir)? In the near future? Thank you
> > > for any info.

> > > To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
> > > Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized,
> > > and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned.
> > > Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.

			I cannot say anything else that I am extremely sorry. It was a giant
case of misreading by me. I actually was sure to have read HIV and not HSV.
The mistake is even bigger if you think that I've been working on HSV 1 and
2 since years. I am extremely sorry for this mistake and want to apologize
with an172190@ for it.  And thanks to all the people that mailed me warning
about this big mistake.