Help! Need an interviewee...

Becki Johnson rsj106 at psu.edu
Mon Jan 9 23:13:59 EST 1995

Hello there...

I'm just a sleeper on this group, which could turn out as a HUGE help for me.
I'm taking a technical writing course here at Penn State and just received an
assignment this morning to interview "someone in my field" about their
jobs/writing requirements on the job, etc. This would be easy enough around
here, but one requirement specified in the assignment is that the person
interviewed cannot live/work within 50 miles of State College, PA.  Because of
this, I'm pretty much limited to a phone or email interview.  If anyone could
help me out, please contact me via private email.  My major is genetics with a
minor in microbiology.  I am trying to focus on tumor virology and oncogene
research, but I could use anything concerning medical virology.  The proposal
with the whos/whats is due on Friday, Jan. 13th, and the completed paper is
due on the 20th, so I would need an immediate answer so that I could write the
questions, get a response (hopefully), and ask any follow-up questions needed
to fill out the paper.

Thanks in advance!

-- Becki Johnson
Becki Johnson           "But the city lies in broken pieces
rsj106 at psu.edu           Where the wind howls and the vultures sing
rsj106 at psuvm.psu.edu     These are the works of men
                         This is the sum of our ambition." -- Sting