HELP Hepatitis C info requested!!!

Tom Billingsley billingp at comland.com
Tue Jan 3 21:00:35 EST 1995

Greetings all,

I have a personal interest in gathering information on hepatitis C. My HMO
doctor does not have a great deal of information to give me. I have located
a few web sites that have some information, however it is not very specific.
What I would like is specific information on symptoms and treatment.

Thanks in advance,
tdb

PS Sorry for the text format, I am learning a new mailer. Also please copy
any responses to my AOL account, it is more reliable than my comland
account.

billingp at comland.com
tombillingAaol.com