First European Meeting of Virology

Mick N. Mulders mulders at rivm.nl
Tue Jan 3 04:35:06 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues,

I recieved an announcement for the First European Meeting of Virology,
which will be held in Wuerzburg, Germany, September 10-13, 1995.  It is
organized by the Society of Virology (FRG, A, CH) and by the Virus Group of
the Society of General Microbiology (UK).  Max. 550 participants.
Registration is not later than May 15, 1995.  There is no registration fee!

Topics:
- Virus-receptor interactions
- reverse genetics in virus systems
- new approaches to vaccine development
- viruses and immune system
- viral pathogenesis

Info:
First European Meeting of Virology
c/o Prof S. Sidell
Institute of Virology and Immunology
University of Wuerzburg
Versbacherstr. 7
D-97078 Germany
Tel: +49-931-201-5954
                 3951
                 3896
Fax:             3934
                 2234

Email: siddell at vax.rz.uni-wuerzburg.d400.de

(I am not part of the organizing committee, I am just posting this
announcement)

Mick Mulders (mulders at rivm.nl)
Lab Virology/RIVM
Bilthoven, the Netherlands