Baboon to Human Marrow Transplant - RFI

Marla Brunker brunker at delphi.com
Fri Dec 29 19:27:46 EST 1995

	By the way...has anyone heard anything about how this experiment
is going? How is Mr. Getty? I gather he's still with us (which seems like the
first hurdle) as his death hasn't been reported, but is there any further news?
Assuming he stays alive, how long might it take for his investigators to
have something worth publishing or otherwise making generally known (I realize
this question takes some speculation; the procedure was such a shot in the
dark).