I need infos!!!

Henry Putz Henry_S._Putz at ccmail.bms.com
Thu Dec 21 12:35:00 EST 1995

wilfred at ahabs.wisc.edu (Wilfred J. Perlmutter, PhD (home study)wrote:

 >...the media (which is controlled by an elite group of government
 >officials headed by John F. Kenedy's preserved nervous system and
 >called the magestic 12)  knows something that the public doesn't.
 >Please respond soon, as I would like to begin research as soon as
 >possible.

You forgot to mention that the Kennedy nervous system is also hard
wired into a Cray Super Computer so that it can continuously scan
the net for people such as yourself who breech security by exposing
their plot.  When this happens, the Kennedy/Cray system, which is also
tied into mil.net, dispatches an elite security force, comprised of
half human, half ape agents that were cloned by government molecular
biologists, who promptly arrest the offending party and lock them in
a padded cell for the remainder of their natural lives.  Have a nice
day!