I need infos!!!

William Bird wbird at airmail.net
Wed Dec 20 21:19:24 EST 1995

"Carla Kuiken (microbio)" <kuiken at eland.amc.uva.nl> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Dec 1995 wilfred at ahabs.wisc.edu wrote:

>> I have my own theorey that viruses are a US government biowarfare experiment
>> gone bad.  I substantiate this theorey with 2 points:  1) No mention of
>> viruses are present in my 1936 World Book Encyclopedia (it is my belief that
>> the government created them in th 1940's); and 2) the presence of so many
>> movies such as Outbreak and Stephen King's The Stand suggest that the media
>> (which is controlled by an elite group of government officials headed by
>> John F. Kenedy's preserved nervous system and called the magestic 12)  knows
>> something that the public doesn't.
>>
>> A Concerned NRA Member

>Is this guy for real? Looks like flame bait to me, or he wouldn't have
>forgotten to mention the black UN helicopters...

>Carla

Dear concerned,

     Viruses are not a very old science as their discovery was not
that long ago.  If you looked up anything in an encyclopedia before it
was discovered or well-researched, you wouldn't find it.  Did you ever
think of that?  If you were to look up AIDS forty years ago you
wouldn't find it.  And no one is accusing the government of
introducing that nightmare (propagating it, maybe).