Reconstruct virus/phage?

Andre Hamel hamel at cc.umanitoba.ca
Wed Dec 20 11:13:21 EST 1995

Is anyone aware of any publication references regarding reconstruction of
viruses or phage from recombinant bits?

For example, transfecting cells with various parts of phage genome and
obtaining complete, viable phage (as result of recombinant in the host cell).

I did a Medline search but I suspect that the keywords that I had used
were not adequate.

Many thanks,

     Andre Hamel                   email: hamel at cc.umanitoba.ca
     (Scientist)        tel: 204/945-7630     FAX: 204/945-8062
  Virology Laboratory,  Animal Health Centre
  Manitoba Government  Department of Agriculture
  545 University Crescent,  Winnipeg, Manitoba,  CANADA   R3T 5S6