Term Paper on Virologists Due Friday

BdwyBby bdwybby at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 20:13:11 EST 1995

I have searched everywhere for information on virologists, which is the
topic of my biology term paper since I want to become one  ( a virologist,
that is).  Can someone please send me some text on exactly what
virologists do or anything that has to do with virologists.  Thanks a lot.
 The sooner the post, the more thankful I will be.

Devon Tutak
BdwyBby at aol.com

"Men are like Ebola, they wear you away to nothing." - my bio teacher